Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Misfortunes

So the head director where my uncle works went on tour this summer with the Glassmen drum corps and on the last day back, got hit by a car. He now has a rod in his upper arm, a metal plate below his eye socket, and some other metal parts. So now, like me pretty much running the show down here at CJ, he's running the show up there in pretty much the same manner. The guy comes in 30% of the time and won't stay home to recoop. I like the guy for his work, but not his personality, he can be a pompous ass. Anyway, my uncle pretty much told my Dad about 5 minutes ago that if they got him to stop coming in that I would have a job for just about the rest of the school year. I feel bad for him, but if I get money out of the deal, then so be it.

On the other hand, I REALLY don't like NW OH (I've said that a lot). I could suffer through another 7 months, but I wouldn't be super happy. I would be getting paid, and that's about it. And I would probably live with my grandma. So we'll see how this story plays out. As of now I'm here until October 27th.

No comments: