Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Houses and Such

We bought a house!

Closing is on May 5th, party to follow soon after.

Also, work is getting interesting, in fact stressing me out a lot with this whole house thing.  We bought the house 10 minutes away from school, and odds are I won't be at that school next year, unless something crazy happens.

That being said, I'm sleepy a lot and not necessarily happy a lot.  Maybe I'll be better after May 1st when I find out what school I'll be at.  Fun times.  That was the short version, if you want to hear the long one, call me or something like that.  Makes it hard to go to work and work my tail off when I don't know if I'll be there next year.

So due to stress and such, sleep doesn't happen that well and grumpy pretty much ensues my life.  I know it's out of my control, and there's not much I can do about it.  Oh, and also school day 180 is tomorrow, that's how many school days are in a school year, but our last day of school is June 12.  I'm totally burned out....

No comments: