Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Politicks

I'm not super big on politics, which is the complete opposite of my husband.  This is my one political post of the year.  I will say that I'm not voting for either one because they are both, well, I'm not a fan.

I return home Tuesday at 9:30 pm after teaching ghetto all day, going to CPR training after school, then going straight to Westfield to teach marching band to my lovely husband chillin' on the couch watching the debate.  I had been outside for a significant amount of time (6-8:30pm) in the dark and misty rain.  Nate, having been under the blanket on the couch for a little while was warm, so I snuggled up, wrapped myself in a cocoon next to him (the blanket it large) and watched the debate...until I got hungry (dinner still had to be eaten).  I really don't watch the debates ever, mainly because of the reason I'm going to state below and the other is because I'm not voting for either one.  If there is something significant said, most likely it will end up on digg, reddit or youtube and I can watch it there.

That being said, watching the hour or so on Tuesday.....How hard is it to answer a question asked to you without 1. Rambling forever (Tom needed to grow some cajones and stop them) and 2. beating around the bush.  Oh, and I'm not McCain's friend.  

No comments: