Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Ow.

So it's been a few months.

I'm sitting here at home recovering from getting a wisdom tooth wrenched out.  I'm not exaggerating.  To quote the dentist.
"I've only seen one other tooth this high up, and it was in the operating room.  I felt like I was digging in your ear canal"
Turns out the tooth was also attached to my jaw bone.  So they had to cut at some of that.

All while I was wide awake with nothing but the numbing shot.  

I was only going to take one day off of school, but I ended up taking 2.  Not because of the incision, yeah that hurts, but my jaw joint hurts the most.  Rightly so, after being open for 2.5 hours.  There was some cavity redoing involved, then the wisdom tooth.  The tooth itself took 45 mintues.

All in all, I would kill to eat food I can chew.  But or now, it's mashed potatoes, jello, and pudding.  

No comments: