Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bad Blogger

I really need to be better at updating this thing. I was good at it in college, but then real life hit. Turns out when you buy a house, all the sudden life becomes focused on that.

Speaking of houses. We still like ours. The only problem is that it is so far away from our 'routine.' We had to cancel the gym membership because of the drive. Then there's all the restaurants. On the Border, Max and Erma's, Chipotle, When Eddie Met Salad, Yats, and the Hop Shop. We're having to discover new places to eat and stuff like that. We eat out too much. I try to cook more, but when I get home from school, I'm so so tired and my wonderful husband never gives me suggestions on what he wants for dinner, so I never know what to make.

That being said. I think we'll do a housewarming/party for the heck of it June 28th.

Also I need help decorating. But I need new furniture first. The formal living room has no furniture and a couple boxes with my old TV and some floor lamps in it. And my grandma's coffee table. And all my walls are tan, which is nice, but it's a little bland and I'm decorating retarded. So if anyone wants to come take a look and help me out, let me know.

Also, next week is Cumberland. After this last week of school, I can't wait to float on the lake with a margarita in my hand!

No comments: