Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moved!

We moved this past weekend. I love the house. Shall I say we love the house. It's so peaceful and quiet and the pond is right there, it's like we're on vacation.

I ran a 5k Saturday morning. I ran the whole thing except for a giant hill in the middle. My time was something like 46 minutes. Slow as hell, but I finished. And for getting 3 hours of sleep the night before and not running at all the week before, I really can't expect better. The first mile was cake, the second mile sucked, and the last mile was pretty much all downhill.

Then we moved. Thank god we hred movers because we have SO MUCH stuff. Really. They came at 3 and were finished at 8. Then the world's best husband went to clean up the apartment, and I unpacked the kitchen, since it had the most boxes.

Around midnight I went up to the bedroom, and saw the cats laying on the bed, so I laid down and joined them. Apparently I fell asleep because an hour later when Nagi came home, he woke me up because he wanted to go to bed and I was sprawled out every which way.

That being said, we had to buy a new bed because the Queen sized box spring wouldn't fit up the stairs, so we opted for the King with split box springs, which sucks because all of our nice new sheets we got for the wedding won't fit and (nice) king sized sheets are expensive!

Also, I'm posting from school because we don't have the internets at home yet, Comcast screwed up, yet again, so it will be Thursday at the earliest :(

1 comment:

Palila said...

Boo, giant hill! But yay, new bed! We got a new bed when we bought our house, and it was quite a demotivating factor in our social life for a while, after sleeping on either a futon mattress or an old mattress, or both, stacked.